For aircraft owners, including helicopters, seeking an easy, cost-efficient way to meet the requirements for ADS-B “Out” equipage — while enjoying the “In” benefits of subscription-free weather and traffic.
- Dual-link solution meets U.S. ADS-B “Out” requirements with built-in SBAS/WAAS GPS receiver
- Displays subscription-free ADS-B weather and datalink traffic using Garmin Pilot™, ForeFlight Mobile and aera 795/796
- Packaged with Flight Stream™ 110 or 210 device for wireless connectivity with tablets and Garmin portables via Connext®
- Approved today for installation in hundreds of popular aircraft models, including helicopters
- Supports patent-pending TargetTrend™ traffic and TerminalTraffic™ display
- MSRP: $3,995
The GDL® 88 is the first dual-link solution for certified aircraft, including many popular makes and models of helicopters, that not only provides a path to ADS-B “Out” compliance for many pilots, but also brings subscription-free weather and advanced traffic display to the cockpit.
- Dual-link Universal Access Transceiver (UAT) ADS-B “Out” with optional SBAS/WAAS GPS
- Receives subscription-free weather, advanced TargetTrend™ traffic and TerminalTraffic™ display
- Displays on GTN series, G500/600 flight displays as well as other select compatible displays
- Optional Flight Stream 110 or 210 provides wireless connectivity with tablets and Garmin portables via Connext®
- Approved for installation in hundreds of popular aircraft models, including helicopters
- MSRP: $5,143