If you’re an operator of a Learjet 40/45/40XR/45XR or Citation Excel/XLS, you’re eligible to trade in your non-Satellite-Based Augmentation System (SBAS) (legacy) Universal Avionics Flight Management System (FMS) for a significant credit toward the purchase of a new, advanced capability SBAS-FMS.
The SBAS-FMS Upgrade Incentive Program not only offers Learjet and Citation operators compatibility with the regional SBAS around the world, but also a path to Localizer Performance with Vertical Guidance (LPV) and Automatic Dependent Surveillance- Broadcast (ADS-B) Out.
- Valid for new orders placed January 1, 2016 through December 31, 2018
- Orders must be shipped by February 28, 2019
- Trade-in unit must be a non-SBAS (legacy) Universal Avionics FMS
- Restrictions may apply for government or military aircraft
- Not valid for equipment used in training facilities
- No additional discounts, variations or trade-ins qualify in conjunction with this offer