The LASEREF IV replaces the aging LASEREF II and III, which became obsolete in 2019 and are no longer supported by Honeywell.
This configuration provides a lighter, simple unit replacement with higher reliability, standard communication bus digital outputs, and improved maintenance, which provides the lowest cost of ownership for inertial reference systems. To promote this retrofit, Honeywell is offering special trade-in pricing and availability through 2021.
THE DE-FACTO INDUSTRY STANDARD
Honeywell’s LASEREF family has been the standard for the commercial aerospace market segment since the entry into service in 1997. The LASEREF series continues this innovative tradition, providing exceptionally long life with stable performance over the entire range of Aerospace environments, and was designed to safety-critical Design Assurance Level A with applicable civil TSOs.
The gyro compassing eliminates the need for magnetic sensors and supports HUD, SVS, and high-bandwidth SATCOM installations. It also meets requirements for RNP AR with 100 percent availability, and the IRU serves as a GNSS-denied solution with complete on-aircraft autonomous navigation capability in the advent of GNSS interruption or jamming.
TRADE IN, TRADE UP
For each LASEREF IV ordered, receive a trade-in credit with the return of each LASEREF II and LASEREF III unit. Don’t delay; this incentive is only available for a limited time.
Design Assurance Level A, the highest level of certification for software operation and validation; required for software that commands, controls, and monitors safety-critical functions.
Technical Standard Order, issued by the FAA for materials, parts, processes, and appliances used on civil aircraft.
Synthetic Vision System.
Required Navigation Performance with Authorized Required approach segments.
Intertial Reference Unit.
Global Navigation Satellite System.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Automatic re-align function for post-flights alignments especially suited for quick turns
- Auto-calibration of the sensors to maintain optimal performance over time
- High-latitude alignment up to 78.25 degree North latitude
- High-latitude magnetic heading map
- Interchangeable with LASEREF II (using adapter tray) and LASEREF III (no adapter tray required)
- Uses the industry standard GG1320 digital gyro
- Capable of being updated to latest magnetic variation tables to maintain IFR precision
- Interfaces with Honeywell’s HG2021 GNSSU ARINC 743A receiver to provide optimal GPS/inertial hybrid computations
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) consistently exceeds 40,000 hours
- MTBUR (Mean Time Between Unscheduled Removals) more than 20,000 hours since service entry in 1997
- 25 pounds lighter than LASEREF II
- 10 pounds lighter than LASEREF III
- 30 percent improvement in demonstrated reliability
- Provides ARINC 429 and aircraft standard communication bus digital outputs
|BOMBARDIER GLOBAL EXPRESS|
|BAE HAWKER 800, 800XP (BAE 125)|
|BAE HAWKER 1000|
|CESSNA CITATION X|
|MAINTENANCE SERVICE PLAN – AVIONICS||Available with contract incentives|
|COMBINE WITH INSPECTION||Saves on install and down time|
|MINIMAL DOWNTIME||Contact Banyan|
|MAINTENANCE SERVICE PLAN – AVIONICS|
|AVAILABLE||Contact Banyan for details and pricing|