Garmin GFC 600 Digital Autopilot
Designed for aftermarket installation on high-performance single- and twin-engine piston aircraft as well as turboprops and jets, the Garmin GFC 600 flight control system offers an impressive array of top-level safety and performance features. Leveraging technologies developed for Garmin’s popular GFC 700 autopilot that drives our most advanced glass flight deck systems, these sophisticated features include Garmin ESP, underspeed and overspeed protection, automatic LVL mode, airspeed climb and decent (IAS) mode, flight director (FD) command cues and more.
- Cost-effective, superior in-flight characteristics, built-in self-monitoring capabilities and minimal maintenance needs when compared to older generation autopilot systems
- Designed for existing single- and twin-engine piston and turbine aircraft that have a wide range of aircraft speed and performance characteristics, initially available for A36 Bonanza, B55 Baron and select Cessna 182 aircraft with the 58 Baron, Cessna 340 and more to follow
- Standalone autopilot that boasts superior integration potential with G600/G500 glass flight displays, Garmin navigators, as well as a variety of third-party equipment
- Robust feature set, including safety features such as underspeed and overspeed protection, a dedicated return-to-level (LVL) mode button, Garmin ESP™ (Electronic Stability and Protection), Flight Director (FD), coupled approaches and missed approaches when paired with a compatible navigator and much more
- Offers 2-axis (pitch and roll) capabilities as well as pitch trim (provides automatic trim and manual electric trim); addition of optional fourth servo adds yaw damp capability