Garmin G700 TXi
The Garmin G700 TXi flight displays offer the ideal solution for business and commercial aircraft operators seeking practical and cost-efficient means to upgrade their previous-generation avionics to a modern and capable glass cockpit system. These highly reliable solid-state displays provide an intuitive touchscreen interface for all the latest capabilities that today’s newest avionics can bring on board.
- Bright, crisp 10.6” and 7” LCD touchscreen displays offer industry-leading flexibility to accommodate a wide range of configurations
- Meets Level A software assurance levels for Part 23 Class 4 (MTOW more than 12,500 lbs) and Part 25 aircraft
- Pairs with GTN™ series navigators to offer flight management system (FMS) capabilities and options such as TAWS-A terrain alerting, TCAS II traffic resolution advisories² and descent vertical navigation (VNAV)
- Certifiable for WAAS LPV and Reduced Vertical Separation Miminum (RVSM) operations
- Garmin SVT™ synthetic vision on the PFD uses database technology to realistically depict terrain data, obstacles, airports and more
The availability of the G700 TXi is a significant achievement for Garmin as this is the first public validation of the TXi series in this class of aircraft. Alongside JETTECH, we are excited to provide a dedicated upgrade path for some of the most popular business jets in the market.
Contact Banyan Avionics
Learn More About The Garmin G700 TXi
With installation approvals soon to be available, retrofitting your cockpit with G700 TXi will be a straightforward, all-bases-covered proposition. Ready to learn more? Please fill out the form to contact a member of our avionics sales team.