The Garmin G600 TXi is a revolution in retrofit flight displays. It boasts a clean-sheet touchscreen design and builds on the proven capabilities of the original G600 glass flight display series to offer you a vastly expanded array of features, options and panel layout possibilities. It also includes system software that meets the higher assurance levels required for FAR Part 23 Class 3 aircraft.
- Bright, crisp 10.6” and 7” LCD touchscreen displays offer industry-leading scalability and flexibility in a wide range of panel configurations
- Meets higher software assurance levels required for Part 23 Class 3 aircraft (MTOW between 6,000 lbs and 12,500 lbs)
- Engine information system (EIS) optionally available on dedicated 7” display or 10.6” display with split-screen data strip
- HSI mapping enhances situational awareness with MFD-like geographical map detail, weather, traffic display and more — overlaid within HSI portion of the primary flight display (PFD)
- Interfaces with popular avionics and autopilots, offering full touchscreen system continuity with our GTN™650/750 series
- Full compatibility with original G600 system sensors for a simplified, cost-effective upgrade path