The Garmin G500 TXi has a clean-sheet touchscreen design. One that builds on the proven capabilities of the original G500 glass flight display series to offer you a vastly expanded array of features, options and panel layout possibilities. Backed by Garmin’s product support team, the next-generation G500 TXi lineup makes it easy to configure a reliable glass cockpit system that can grow with your needs without overstretching your budget.
- Bright, crisp 10.6” and 7” LCD touchscreen displays offer industry-leading scalability and flexibility in a wide range of panel configurations
- Engine information system (EIS) optionally available on dedicated 7” display or 10.6” display with split-screen data strip
- HSI mapping enhances situational awareness with MFD-like geographical map detail, weather, traffic display and more — overlaid within HSI portion of the primary flight display (PFD)
- Interfaces with popular avionics and autopilots, offering full touchscreen system continuity with Garmin’s GTN™ 650/750 series¹
- Full compatibility with original G500 system sensors for a simplified, cost-effective upgrade path