Protect your investment, and maximize efficiency from your turboprop engine with EIS TXi. This primary engine monitoring solution provides graphical readouts as well as pilot-friendly tools and calculations in a variety of configurations to fit your panel and budget. A single 10.6” TXi display can accommodate PFD information, a multifunction display (MFD) and a vertical EIS strip. And the 7” portrait format can act as dedicated EIS display. Each makes it easy to see and analyze the critical engine, fuel and electrical parameters that can help you maintain the best, most efficient performance from your aircraft.
- Initially available for select PT-6 equipped turboprop singles, including Cessna 208/208B, Daher TBM 700/850 and Piper PA46 310P/350P JetPROP
- Primary engine indications can be viewed as an integrated engine indication system (EIS) strip on a 10.6” G500 TXi/G600 TXi display or on a stand-alone 7” portrait display
- Enables aircraft-specific tailoring of instrumentation inputs for engine, fuel, oil, electrical and other vital sensor data
- Dynamic gauge range markings automate color-coded data bands based on the aircraft’s current condition, with automatic timers and exceedance warnings
- EIS data is automatically logged and can be wirelessly transmitted to the Garmin Pilot™ app on your mobile device1 or saved to an SD™ card for analysis