Banyan Air Service continues to monitor the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for information on the developments of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Banyan is doing its part to plan for and mitigate potential impacts of COVID-19 in its terminal and various departments as our primary goal is the safety and well-being of our guests and teammates.
Banyan is proud to be a Certified Safety 1st Clean FBO.
The Safety 1st Clean™ standard is produced by the National Air Transportation Association (NATA) Safety Committee to provide general guidance on facility cleaning, disinfecting, and facility operations in response to a pandemic. The goal of this standard is to safeguard FBO team members, clients, corporate assets, and the general public.
Preventive Measures Underway at Banyan:
- Hand sanitizers are available in the terminal and various departments
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces such as handrails, elevator buttons, and door handles
- Regular cleansing of restrooms, customer service area and customer and pilot lounges
- Posting visitor restriction guidelines to help stop the spread of germs
Ways to Protect Yourself:
- Practice social distancing – stay at least 6 feet away from other people
- Wash your hands with soap and water often for 20 seconds
- If soap is not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
Steps to Protect Others:
- Stay home if you are feeling sick
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Wear a facemask if you have one available
- Clean and disinfect hard surfaces and objects regularly
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.