Banyan Air Service celebrates 42 years in business at Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport. Through the past year, our team achieved many accomplishments.
- Customer support broke several months of fuel sales records
- Banyan North officially opened
- Carlos Robins was recognized in the 2021 AIN survey as going above and beyond for our customers
- Banyan earned top 5% in the AIN survey and in Pro Pilot magazine we were voted #7 FBO and #3 best independent FBO
- The MRO team performed their first pre-purchase evaluation of a Gulfstream G-IV
- The MRO team performed their 6th APMG modification on a HondaJet
- The avionics team installed their first Pratt and Whitney F.A.S.T. (Flight data Acquisition, Storage, and Transmission) system on a PC-12NG.
- Not only is Banyan selling Milwaukee tools in the pilot shop, but we are working with Milwaukee Tool to sponsor special student programs at local vocational schools
- Banyan has partnered with Atlantic Jet Refinishing to provide paint services to our customers
- Several teammates earned their FAA Repairman Certificates
On August 4th, Banyan hosted a luncheon for the team in honor of Banyan’s 42nd birthday.
We are proud to say we have 70 teammates that celebrated their 10th Banyan Anniversary and 95 teammates that have been on the team for more than 5 years out of a total of 173 teammates. We have 19 teammates that have been sharing their talents at Banyan for more than 20 years.
At Banyan, we provide customer solutions that enhance the benefit and value of using personal and corporate aircraft – that is the experience we are creating and we will always explore ways to do that better. As we Work Together, we Grow Together so that we can Win Together.
Leave A Comment