Airframe Total Time: 1,296 Hours Since New
Airframe Total Landings: 715 Landings Since new
Empty Weight: 7,850 lbs.
Max Take-Off Weight: 12,100 lbs.
Fuel Capacity: 2,802 lbs.
Useful Load: 4,100 lbs.
- Collins Proline 21 Avionics Suite (3-tube)
- Dual AHC-3000 Attitude Heading Computers
- Dual ADC-3000 Air Data Computers
- Dual TDR-94D Transponders
- Collins RTA-852 Color Weather Radar
- Dual Collins VHF-4000 Communication Transceivers
- Dual Collins NAV-4000/4500 Navigation Receivers
- Collins GPS 4000A Global Positioning System with WAAS
- Collins DME-4000 Distance Measuring Equipment
- Collins DBU-5000 Database Upgrade Unit
- Skywatch Traffic Collision Avoidance System
- Jeppesen Electronic Charts
- Aircell ST 3100 Satellite Phone
- XM Satellite Weather
- CASP (Collins Avionics Support Program)
- RVSM Compliant
- Collins IFIS File Server
Overall matterhorn white with claret accent striping and ming blue lower waterline accent.
4-Place club configuration with forward double side facing divan and forward facing single seat all finished in palomino tan leather. Enclosed belted aft flushing potty. Mid cabin refreshment center, dual executive writing tables and matching cabinetry all finished in birds eye maple.
2 US Part 91 Owners Since New. No Damage History, Always Hangared, 100% Service Center Maintained Since New, This aircraft is a December production with January 2009 actual “In-Service” date.