Airframe Total Time: 3,657 Hours Since New
Empty Weight: 7,655 lbs.
Max Take-Off Weight: 12,375 lbs.
Useful Load: 4,720 lbs.
- Collins ProLine 21 with 3 Tube EFIS
- Universal UNS-1K Flight Management System
- Dual Garmin GNS-530AW Communication Transceivers
- Garmin GTX-345 ADS-B Broadcast Transponder
- Garmin GTX-330 Enhanced Mode S Transponder
- Honeywell Mark V Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System
- Honeywell CAS 66A Traffic Collision Avoidance System
- L3 TAWS 8000 Terrain Awareness Sensor
- Bf Goodrich WX 1000E Lightning Strike Detection System
- Collins RTA 800 Color Weather Radar
- King KHF-950 High Frequency Transceiver (provisioned)
- Collins IFIS 5000 Graphical Satellite Weather
- RVSM Capable
- Safe Flight N1 Computer
- Angle of Attack Indicator
- Artex ELT
- Lead Acid Battery
Overall white with walnut and mocha accent striping.
New 2012-6 passenger configuration with forward club and dual forward facing seats finished in tan leather with sage wool carpet. Maplewood deluxe forward refreshment center with matching dual executive writing tables and right side chart case. 115 VAC cabin power outlets, flushing aft lavatory.