Cost-effective business travel starts by acquiring the optimal aircraft for the right price. Today’s corporate aircraft offers more choices than ever before and making the right decision is critical.
Experts in aircraft maintenance and project management, Banyan helps buyers navigate the complexities of purchasing an aircraft by:
- Overseeing legal and accounting implications
- Developing of comprehensive pre-purchase evaluation
- Understanding FAA, IRS, TSA, State and Federal compliance requirements
- Comparing your corporate travel options and the associated costs
- Verifying aircraft total time, equipment, engine times, inspections history, ownership history, maintenance history and more
- Negotiating to secure the best price
Our team of experts will present a series of thought provoking questions to help evaluate what is important to you and develop a list of “wants” and “needs.” Only after we clearly understand what is most important to you will we make a series of aircraft recommendations that best suit your budget and/or travel needs.
Throughout the aircraft selection and acquisition process we act solely on behalf of the buyer as their exclusive “buyers agent.” We have no vested interest in a particular aircraft manufacturer’s make or model and are therefore free to make a variety of recommendations without fear of jeopardizing a vendor relationship.
Our compensation is a nominal flat fee, mutually agreed upon in advance. This provides the buyer with the peace-of-mind of knowing we will always remain impartial and unbiased in our recommendations.
Ft. Lauderdale Executive Airport (FXE) is a gateway to Latin America and the Caribbean and because of this we enjoy a tremendous amount of transient traffic. This gives us a unique opportunity to maximize the visibility of your aircraft to potential buyers that many other brokers with a cell phone and internet connection do not have.
We help sellers find the right buyer for their aircraft by utilizing many different avenues, including:
- Taking full use of our extensive physical presence
- Employing an aggressive marketing strategy that ensures the greatest exposure for your aircraft
- Utilizing a combination of periodical, internet, direct mail and accessing a network of dealers to advertise the aircraft to a worldwide audience
- Placing your aircraft on Banyan’s Current Inventory website
- Listing your aircraft on websites of our partners which includes lenders, insurance brokers and fellow aircraft dealers
- Maintaining an extensive database of every aircraft owner that passes through our facility allowing us to market directly to them
Banyan has made a substantial investment in technology that allows us to track the market and the competition. We subscribe to both of the Multiple Listing Services which are unique to the corporate aircraft industry. Through the use of this technology we are able to see every aircraft in the world that is legitimately being offered for sale along with its specifications, price, ownership history, days-on-market and a variety of additional information that allows us to better sell the unique features and benefits of your aircraft.
Once a qualified purchaser is identified, we:
- Prepare the purchase agreement
- Negotiate the transaction details
- Complete the required FAA sale documentation
- If a pre-purchase inspection is required, we remain with the aircraft to oversee and manage all aspects of the evaluation to ensure your interests are protected
Throughout the process we keep you advised of the progress and the buyers feedback. Our role is to be your “advisor” so that you can make informed decisions.
Please call to discuss our proven marketing strategy that guarantees maximum exposure of your aircraft to a worldwide audience!