Since 1979 we have continued to earn an outstanding reputation by delivering aviation excellence one customer at a time and we are consistently ranked in nationwide FBO surveys as a Top FBO by aviation professionals:
Professional Pilot PRASE - #10 Best US FBO nationwide, #5 Best U.S. Independent – 2012
Aviation International News FBO Survey - #10 Top U.S. FBO – 2012
Fltplan.com – Pilots Choice Awards - #3 Top U.S. FBO, #1 Top Regional Southeast, #2 Star FBO – 2012
- We provide 24-hour, red-carpet service to more aircraft every day than any other FBO in the southeast; 37,285 aircraft fueled in 2011.
- As a Port of Entry, we can assist at U.S. Customs and expedite international customers with FXE as their destination or through to another destination. We also have bi-lingual and tri-lingual teammates available to help you.
- Over 700 aircraft are based at FXE with over 450 based at Banyan. This represents more than half of all aircraft being based in the Banyan complex.
- Over the past five years, Eric Veal, our Line Service Supervisor has been recognized as one of the Best Line Service Technicians in the United States. Eric leads by example and his entire team shares his dedication to serving you. This means you’ll receive “exceptional service” regardless of which line service technician assists you.
- With 32 NATA Safety 1st trained line service technicians, 9 customer support representatives, and a large fleet of ground support equipment, your needs will be met quickly, safely, and professionally.
- Because your safety is our first priority, our line service technicians receive professional NATA Safety 1st training supplemented by Banyan’s own extensive safety training.
- We conduct stringent quality assurance tests of our fuel products daily. In addition, our fuel farm and best practices are audited at least 3 times a year to ensure the highest standards in the industry.
- We are proud to be an Avfuel dealer and award a standard 2 points per gallon through Avfuel’s AVTRIP Rewards Program. We awarded 1,308,132 AVTRIP points in 2011.
- We offer free public Wi-Fi located throughout the Banyan campus (indoor and outdoor) supporting all laptops, tablets and smart phones up to “N” rated speeds.
- We have 7 available hangars with space for up to a Gulfstream 650 so your aircraft can be protected.
- Banyan offers you more aviation services in one location than any other FBO in the Southeast. We have 170 teammates working in seven departments dedicated to providing “exceptional service” to you.
- We offer an award winning restaurant located besides our FBO terminal know as Jet Café and our 4,500 square foot Pilot Shop is the largest in the United States.
- Our 60,000 sq. ft. business aircraft service center is the only independent repair station with FAA/EASA, Argentina, Aruba, Belize, Brazil, Cayman Islands and Venezuela authorizations and approvals.
- Our service managers meet or beat repair quotes 97% of the time and our motto is “Done Right…On Time…As Quoted”
- Our maintenance division had 910 work orders on 341 aircraft and our avionics division had 672 work orders on 307 aircraft during 2011.
- Our 20,000 square foot avionics division, staffed with 16 avionics professionals, is a factory authorized service center for ALL major avionics manufacturers and received FAA approvals for two STCs for Citation and Gulfstream Wi-Fi.
- Our avionics division offers tremendous aircraft engineering capabilities by utilizing the latest industry design software to quickly and accurately create complex modification and repair drawings used for Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) projects, aircraft modifications and upgrades, engineering orders and aircraft repairs.
- Our technical divisions and technicians have earned multiple training awards, including the FAA Diamond Award, for their commitment to training and safety.