Banyan is an authorized dealer for BLR winglets and can add to your King Air’s performance by installing a BLR Winglet system to your King Air 200 or King Air 300.
- BLR Winglets allows for better short field performance.
- Installing BLR Winglets reduces drag, saves fuel, increases cruise speed and boosts vertical rate of climb while improving handling qualities
- The drag reduction offers fuel savings or speed increase at cruise
- Benefits include a climb rate increase in excess of 250 feet per minute (fpm), One Engine Inoperative (OEI) climb increase of 130 fpm, and increase cruise speed of five knots or fuel savings of 3 percent.
- The BLR Winglet System features an aluminum wing extension, carbon fiber winglet and integrated position, recognition and strobe lighting.
- The entire winglet system adds only 31 pounds to the weight of the aircraft but increases range through drag reduction.
- The BLR Winglet System increases the overall wingspan by 3 feet 5 inches.
- Offers easier access to FL 350 and greatly improved handling qualities above FL 300.
- In addition, BLR winglets offer a visually appealing aspect to your King Air.