The Garmin G5000 flight deck upgrade program can revitalize your Beechjet 400A or Hawker 400XP with the very latest in satellite-based navigation capabilities, digital flight management tools, NextGen operational support, and graphical display technologies for enhanced safety and situational awareness. The G5000 allows pilots to simultaneously view maps, charts, checklists, TAWS, TCAS, flight plan information, weather and more on 3 high-resolution, 12-inch flight displays. Geographical map overlay within the HSI is also available on the PFD. Charts can be viewed across all three displays and are geo-referenced, including Garmin FliteCharts™ terminal approach procedures or optional Garmin ChartView powered by Jeppesen, as well as Garmin SafeTaxi® airport diagrams.
- Advanced flight deck update for Beechjet 400A/Hawker 400XP series
- Dual touchscreen display/controllers with intuitive menu interface
- Fly WAAS LPV approaches to 200’ minimums
- Full FMS integration through dual-channel Garmin digital flight control
- Estimated 200 lb. weight savings with system upgrade
- Optional SVT™, ADS-B compliance, geo-referenced charting and datalink weather