|Description||Our line service department provides 24-hour fuel and ground support to our customers and is accountable for 88 acres of
The line service technician position is responsible for: Providing exceptional customer service and anticipating needs of flight crews and passengers. Other responsibilities include fueling, towing, and hangaring aircraft as well as providing transportation for customers
to hotels, customs, and other airports.
|Essential Qualifications||• Demonstrated ability in customer relations with a desire to carry out our customer’s needs.
• Current FBO line experience required with the ability to operate fuel trucks, aircraft tugs, ground power units and other equipment.
• Passion and desire to work in aviation industry.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and good safety record.
• Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays.
• Communicate in an effective manner in person, telephone and two-way radio.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills utilizing sound judgment and a “can-do” attitude.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental coverage and a 401(k) plan as well as thorough training for this position.
We are looking for the perfect fit to join our customer service team. If you possess the requirements above … we would love to talk to you.
|Mailing Address||5360 NW 20th Terrace
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309