Banyan's Helicopter Avionics team is proud to offer installation services for the Garmin G500H for Bell 206 and Bell 407 Helicopters.
The Garmin G500H dual-screen electronic flight display is built upon the G600 and G500 for the fixed-wing market and has been optimized for the rotorcraft market. The Primary Flight Display (PFD) screens shows attitude, airspeed, vertical speed, altitude, climb rate and course/heading information and the MFD provides moving-map graphics, ground features, chart data, navaids and flight plan routings.
Garmin's G500H dual-screen electronic flight display offers:
- An all-glass avionics solution
- Helicopter-specific databases, over 7,000 heliports and 30,000 additional low-altitude obstacles
- Pre-loaded with geo-referenced SafeTaxi®
- Comes with a trial version of Garmin FliteCharts®
Additional Add-on Options
- Garmin HSVT™ (Helicopter Synthetic Vision Technology) alerts pilots of potential ground hazards and offers a clear 3-D perspective of ground and water features, airports, obstacles, and traffic in dark nighttime VFR or low-visibility conditions.
- Can interface to a GNS 430W or 530W series HTWAS (Helicopter Terrain Awareness and Warning System)
- Can interface with Garmin's TAS and TCAS I traffic systems, the GTS 800, GTS 820 and GTS 850 (optional equipment) to pinpoint specific traffic threats
The G500H is also easy to combine with a number of sensors and data links to expand your capabilities including:
- Garmin's GDL 69 series XM® satellite datalink receiver for weather and music
- A video input option lets the MFD function as a FLIR or other video source
- The GTX 330 Mode S transponder provides TIS (Traffic Information Service) alerts or, select from TAS and TCAS systems, including Garmin's GTS™ family of advanced traffic surveillance products
- Garmin's GSR 56 is an Iridium-based satellite transceiver which transmits a helicopter's position and flight track
Contact Paul Rose for a proposal
954.492.4347 • email