Raisbeck ZR LITE Technology for Model 35/36 Learjets
The only way for a Learjet 35/36 to fly higher, faster and farther from more airports, and save fuel along the way.
- 25% less time-to-climb
- 3000 to 4000 feet higher initial cruise altitude
- 14% increase in cruise Mach at equal power settings
- 1% decrease in N1 and 15° ITT reduction at equal Mach
- 5% decrease in block fuel at equal altitudes and Mach, and 14% or more when taking advantage of higher cruise altitudes, “playing the wind,” etc.
- 15% increase in range
- New flaps 14º for takeoff
- V-speeds slower than flaps 20°
- Climb performance of flaps 8°
- The Raisbeck ZR Lite opens up many smaller airports
- Carry more payload/fuel from hot/high airports
- Extra fuel load adds even more to extended range
- New 250-knot flaps 8° placard allows better initial descent and approach control