Banyan is an authorized dealer and installer for Blackhawk Modifications and Engine Upgrades for the King Air 90 series aircraft.
The Blackhawk XP135A
- Available For: King Air C90, C90A, C90B, E90, F90
- These Blackhawk modifications are a simple, bolt-on upgrade for the King Air 90 series that requires no airframe modification
- The original, early generation engines are exchanged for factory-new Pratt & Whitney PT6A-135A engines with Pratt & Whitney’s 1000 hour, no calendar limit, engine warranty.
- Factory-new engines with new engine warranty
- Price comparable to overhaul in many cases
- Increased true airspeed
- Increased rate of climb
- Increased single engine service ceiling
- Decreased time and fuel to climb
- Lower operating cost
- Increased resale value