Blackhawk offers three engine upgrade packages for King Air 200s. The three upgrades share important performance and savings benefits, yet each package has distinctive characteristics to benefit specific flight requirements and profiles. Banyan is an authorized dealer and installer for Blackhawk King Air 200 engine upgrades and can help you select the upgrade best suited to your needs and budget.
- Available For: King Air 200, 200C, 200T, 200CT, A200 (C-12A & C-12C), A200C (UC-12B), and A200CT (C-12D & FWC-12D)
- A simple, bolt-on upgrade for the King Air 200 that requires no airframe modification.
- The original PT6A-41 engines are exchanged for factory-new Pratt & Whitney PT6A-42 engines.
- Along with an increased engine TBO and lower operating cost, the Blackhawk XP42 enjoys a performance boost comparable to the King Air B200.
- Blackhawk King Air 200 XP42 Benefits:
- Price comparable to overhaul
- Factory-new engines with new engine warranty
- Increased true airspeed
- Increased rate of climb
- Increased single engine service ceiling
- Decreased time and fuel to climb
- Lower operating cost
- Increased maximum range